Sunday 1 April 2012

My progress so far




I'm thoroughly enjoying my first challenges as a blogger, and I see that there's way too much more to do before I'm through.  Here's a recap of my standing in the challenge world:



  • What's in a name: 4/6 read
  • Mystery & Suspense reading: 2/12 read (I need to up this one)
  • Back to the Classics: 1/9 read 
  • Ireland reading: 1/5 read
  • Graham Greene: 0/4 read (really, a disgrace!)
  • European Challenge: 2/5 read


My major challenge of this year, War and Peace, is not going as I would love to, with only 3 books read so far .... I can only hope that the Easter break will allow for more reading!

My last "challenge", the Century of books, is on the contrary going well, with 8 books read so far, but almost 90 already set (not an easy task, mind you!)


In April, I HAVE to finish Ministry of Fear by Graham Greene because it's taking much more than it should, together with these books:


- 101 Dalmatians by D. Smith (I love it!)
- Agnes Grey by A. Bronte (good old classic reading...)
- The Memory Chalet by T. Judt (sad but very interesting)
- Barchester Towers by A. Trollope (have no idea, would like to be pleasantly surprised!)

and of course, I keep reading Bleak House by Ch. Dickens for the Unputdownables read-a-long.


What are your plans?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/4/12

    My current plan/goal is to read at least 1 book a month (lame I know, but it's a start). The book I have right now is "What Makes Your Brain Happy and Why You Should Do the Opposite". Here's hoping Easter break brings lots of happy reading hours =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an excellent goal! btw, I just love the title of this book - it makes so much sense!!!

      Delete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...