Wow, I’m truly honoured to have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much Jessi from The Doctorate Housewife for nominating me - her blog is truly versatile, as it includes DIY, gardening and baking! It is written in a simple, matter-of-fact manner, and has provided me with inspiration for many, many projects... Please visit and say hi!
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to fifteen nominees.
Seven things about me:
- I love reading and studying (nerd...)
- I LOVE cooking (the Mediterranean in me...)
- I enjoy sewing, knitting and crocheting (ok, this is getting really weird...)
- I'm going through my mid-life crisis, and have accordingly taken up running and playing chess (no comment...)
- I love really old movies (think 40s and 50s) and have a soft spot for silent movies (Metropolis)
- Favourite type of food: cheeeeseeeee
- When I bake desserts, I always use less sugar than in the recipe...(most of the times, no one notices it!)
- A subtle Revelry: really pretty things to craft
- The faux Martha: a baker in the footsteps of another Martha...
- Her Fitness Blog: a simple way to live smart, get fit, be happy!
- The more I run: finally, a whole living guide for someone my age
- Pining for the West: books, films, art, crafts, cooking, politics, gardening, museums and travelling
- Knitting on cloud IX: when knitting saves the day...
- A little bit of everything: indeed...
- My tiny plot: for spots like my garden...
- Alexis Stewart's blog: vegetarian cooking, cleaning and book/film tips
- The captive reader: Captivating book reviews
- La tartine gourmande: great recipes and even greater photographs of a Frenchwoman living in the States
- World wandering Kiwi: pure inspiration for my next trip!
- Simply the Nest: everything around the home
- Cooking from scratch: it does indeed taste better this way!
- Oh my owls!: great photographs of a versatile content