Believe it or not, the blogosphere is already buzzing with challenges for next year. As this has proved to be an excellent way to get me to read unusual (to say the least) works of literature, I'm signing up for Beth Fish Reads' What's in a Name 6 book challenge. These are my intended reads so far:
1. A book with up or down in the title: Down and out in Paris and London, by G. Orwell
2. A book with something you'd find in your kitchen in the title: Unleavened bread, by Robert Grant
3. A book with party or celebration in the title: Doctor Fischer of Geneva, or, The Bomb Party, by Graham Greene
4. A book with fire (or equivalent) in the title: The fire people, by Ray Cummings
5. A book with an emotion in the title: The Taste of Sorrow, by Jude Morgan
6. A book with lost or found in the title: The Lost world, by Arthur Conan Doyle
Sign up and join us!