- What's in a name 5 - completed!
- Mystery & Suspense reading: completed!
- Back to the Classics: completed!
- Ireland reading: completed!
- Graham Greene reading: completed!
- European Reading Challenge: 5/6 (ending in January 2013)
- We want you to read French authors: completed!
- Japanese Literature challenge: 3/5 (ending in January 2013)
And then, the not-exactly challenges:
- The Classics Club: 27/56 (I have to watch out, otherwise I'll end it up in two years instead of the original five...)
- Century of books: 31/100 (I'll get there, eventually...)
All in all, happy enough to gather new challenges for this year and piling more books for them:
- What's in a name 6, hosted by Beth Fish reads
- 2013 TBR challenge, hosted by the Roof Beam Reader
- 2013 Back to the Classics, hosted by Sarah reads too much
- Let's read plays, hosted by Fanda Classiclit and NgidamBuku (started in November 2012)
And, to complete the list:
- the Century of books (sorry Simon it's taking so long...)
- the readalongs with the Unputdownables (I have a funny feeling I'll be doing all of them this year...)
- the readalong of the classic Persephone Cheerful weather for the wedding, hosted by Stuck in a Book
(now that I look at my list, I suddenly feel it's almost empty - can anyone propose any more challenges for me? please???)